This is what we will do for you:
Develop lead time plan
Starting with the date finished goods are required to be in your stores, this plan calculates times and dates for each processing stage right back to the selection of suitable farms and required shipping date of greasy wool from Australia
1. Develop Supply plan report
This report will:
- Confirms supply chain partners
- Confirm technical and non-technical attributes required
- Identify a time line for greasy wool supply and tops and yarn production
2. Select supply
- Identify and communicate with suitably qualified farmers for compliance with standards and protocols.
- Work with farmers to determine availability of technically suitable wool.
3. Facilitate Purchase and Export
- Work with topmaker and their Australian exporter to facilitate purchasing and export of greasy wool in accordance with specifications.